Recent Before & After Photos

Stain glass window in local Church was leaking


Large stain glass window in local church was leaking, a call was made to SERVPRO of Baxter, Boone, Fulton & Marion Counties to assist. As you can see in the... READ MORE



Flue Fire in Mountain Home


SERVPRO of Baxter, Boone, Fulton & Marion Counties received the call from a previous customer that she had a fire in her rental property. The home was under... READ MORE



Does your home have mold?


Mold is a very obnoxious problem to have if you live in North Central Arkansas. It is a problem that we face on most water damaged homes. Whenever a home gets w... READ MORE



When should you call SERVPRO?


There are many reasons why SERVPRO of Baxter, Boone, Fulton & Marion Counties is the trusted brand for water mitigation. Commercial companies know that we w... READ MORE



Vacation Home has Severe Mold Issue


Mountain Home, AR is home to many vacation homes of all sizes. The home pictured is very large and overlooks one of the lakes. The homeowner had a neighbor chec... READ MORE



Large Lake Home with Frozen Pipes


The photos are of the basement of the home, but 2 floors above with damage as well. Overall about 90% of the home was affected. The home was empty of furnishing... READ MORE



Large Home Suffers Another Water Loss


This flooded room in an area home is not the first time. SERVPRO of Baxter, Boone, Fulton & Marion Counties has serviced this home before. Several years ago... READ MORE



Arkansas Baptist Boys Ranch hit by Storm


A possible tornado hit just outside of Harrison, AR, and damaged the Arkansas Baptist Boys Ranch. Significant roof damage allowed rain water into several buildi... READ MORE



Severe Thunderstorm hits Northern Arkansas


A severe thunderstorm hit an area north of Yellville, AR and did significant damage to the roof of this home. SERVPRO of Baxter, Boone, Fulton & Marion Coun... READ MORE



Local Boat Manufacturer has Mold Issue


Local Boat Manufacturer discovered they had mold issue in office after they attended our Continuing Education course on Mold Remediation. An Industrial Hygienis... READ MORE